Finding Objects
First day of research into my questions. I found the first question of the five that were made the most interesting. The area of deterioration was my point of concern and thought that my first port o call would be to start researching into deteriorating objects. I went and looked into second hand shops to try and discover what type of form these deteriorating objects would take. From my search I came out with a
Olivetti Typewriter
Brother Typewriter
2 Olympia Typewriters
Fed 4 Camera
Ilford Sport Camera
I also did some secondary research and looked into how computer programs use alnalogue interfaces in order to introduce a physicality into the program as well as methods in which Francois Bayle uses analogue speakers within a digital recording system.
Overlapping between digital and analogue systems is a curiosity to me.
First day of research into my questions. I found the first question of the five that were made the most interesting. The area of deterioration was my point of concern and thought that my first port o call would be to start researching into deteriorating objects. I went and looked into second hand shops to try and discover what type of form these deteriorating objects would take. From my search I came out with a
Olivetti Typewriter
Brother Typewriter
2 Olympia Typewriters
Fed 4 Camera
Ilford Sport Camera
I also did some secondary research and looked into how computer programs use alnalogue interfaces in order to introduce a physicality into the program as well as methods in which Francois Bayle uses analogue speakers within a digital recording system.
Overlapping between digital and analogue systems is a curiosity to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment