Monday, 19 November 2007

Pecha Kucha 19th october



Pecha Kucha

Plan

Brief 1 Irrational, Rational

1.1+1=11. Removing of data, symbology.
2.Oars, Dormant objects, taking away sister/ brother objects
3.3 ideas, turn into an artefact, immobilise object.
4.Sword and the stone.
5.Cast in stone. Solidity turns the kettle into a dormant object.
6.Motor reason for moving to the motor.
7.Wallpaper. What I hoped to show. (useful of starting from abstract.)

…………………………………………………………………………………………

Brief 2 Duality


1.What I mean of ‘organic.’ Process and aesthetic.
2.Philip Stark. Frustrating design. Bad design. Aesthetic driven design.
3.What my plan was for the brief.
3.What conclusion I came to, talk through. Essentials. Vessel, Pour, hold.
4.Bird Wing. Design through aesthetic. Restricting.
5.Positive, and negatives. Design for aesthetic has helped me to break out of the mould I am currently set in.
6.What I take from this. Idea of bad design, function.
7.Abstract start interesting. How making physical objects helps.

No comments: