Tuesday, 20 November 2007

territories after thoughts

I did not feel that my presentation had gone badly nor had it gone superbly well. I had a lot of suggestions to take in from all three tutors.
  • One of the main points that came through was whether i ought to be focusing in upon one analogue area or whether i should be trying to broaden my possibilities.
  • Another point is the idea that rather than instruments and wine maturing the ultimate of that idea is the evolution within nature. Organic digital??
  • Changing and evolving through use.
  • Where does the idea of charm lay within processes?
  • Look at branding and when a product is re-branded such as the mini automobile. The way in which the vibe and sense of the mini is still present even though the form has changed.

I think for me at the moment i need to realise my project as trying to add maturing process into digital medium and then the idea of charm is a product of that maturation process.

No comments: